Upon availability of power to the building, the following activities shall be carried out sequentially for wild air cooling.
The LV panels shall be pre-commissioned & commissioned in line with the approved procedure. The LV panels feeding the chillers shall be pre-commissioned & commissioned in line with the approved procedure.
The MCC feeding the chilled water pumps shall be precommissioned & commissioned in line with the approved procedure. All starter panels/VFDs for pumps & AHUs shall be precommissioned & commissioned in line with the approved procedure.
- All the VFDs shall be by-passed during the start up of the pumps & AHUs and run in star/delta starter mode.
- The Chilled Water pumps shall be precommissioned & temporarily started in line with the approved procedure.
- The AHUs at the respective floors shall be precommissioned & temporarily started in line with the approved procedure.
- Upon start up of AHUs, the chillers shall be precommissioned & temporarily started in line with the approved procedure.
- The AHUs for the remaining floors shall be started after starting of the chillers.
- Chiller plant manager, control, VFDs & BMS will be by-passed during wild air.
- Air Balancing & water balancing shall be carried out later & shall not constitute a part of wild air cooling.
- Control valves will be isolated & the chilled water flow shall be adjusted through the by pass.
- Temporary filters shall be used in the AHUs during wild air.
- Plant rooms & office areas shall be cleaned and all doors to rooms and shafts shall be installed.
- All remaining works of chilled water system (piping & insulation) shall be completed prior to wild air.
- All condensate drain pipes horizontal & vertical in conditioned & unconditioned area shall be fully insulated.
- Start up of equipment & system is temporary only to improve the working condition of the contractor in office floors. Full commissioning shall be done at a later stage when all systems are fully completed & ready for commissioning.
- Contractor shall be responsible to protect & maintain all equipment, systems, networks, accessories, etc., at no extra time or cost impact to company by using trained personnel continuously until full commissioning has been successfully carried out & officially handed over to company / end user.
- All Guarantees & Warranties will only start from the date of official handing over.