|Obtain necessary clearances and approvals from Engineers including MEP clearance prior to start work.
|Proper Scaffolding should be provided for tall walls. It should be inspected and approved by safety officer.
|RFIA should be submitted and ensure its approval prior to start work.
|Before Installation ensure wall is free from any hanging equipment and any heavy dust.
|Floor works Shall be finished before the installation of Acoustic Panels as it may damage the acoustic panel finish otherwise.
|Installation of panels will be started after preparation of substrate wall.
|Adhesive will be applied behind the fabric panel on the wooden strip and on the corner of the wooden frame behind the panels.
|The installation of fabric panels of various sizes will be start from one corner of the wall from bottom to top.
|Inspection request to be submitted after completion of works and ensure its approval.
Safe Work Method Of Statement for Acoustic Fabric Panels Installation
Join other Readers
Join 3,555 other subscribers
- Civil Method Statements (83)
- Electrical Method Statements (47)
- Fire Fighting Systems (19)
- HVAC Method Statements (45)
- Occupational Health and Safety (25)
- Oil & Gas Systems (16)
- Plumbing Method Statements (40)
- Technical Guides (34)
- Testing & Commissioning (60)
- Light Fixture / Light Fittings Installation Method StatementThis method statement covers the Installation of Lighting Fixtures for… Read more: Light Fixture / Light Fittings Installation Method Statement
- Confined Space Working Method Statement – Occupational health and safety ProcedureThis method statement covers working inside confined space for MEP… Read more: Confined Space Working Method Statement – Occupational health and safety Procedure
- Safety Requirements for Installation of Upper Floor Wall FramesThe sub-contractor doing the upper floor wall frames installation is… Read more: Safety Requirements for Installation of Upper Floor Wall Frames
- Concrete Pavement Method StatementThis page covers the method statement for the construction of… Read more: Concrete Pavement Method Statement
- Pipe Welding ProcedureThe purpose of this method statement / pipe welding procedure… Read more: Pipe Welding Procedure