- Detector Testing Tool
- Hilti Machine
- Drill Machine
- Pull string
- Step Ladders
- Mobile Scaffold
Preparation Work Before Installation
- With the aid of computer software program design the system and prepare isometric drawing.
- Prepare layout drawing of piping network system and mechanical equipment of SINORIX1230 System.
- Prepare drawings of detection system.
- Obtain approval of the concerned authorities for the drawing.
- Arrange inspection of the pipe, fittings and installation accessories and obtain approval prior to the commencement of installation works.
Fire Suppression System Installation Procedure
- Use schedule 40 pipes with 3000 PSI fittings. Install pipe and fitting in strict accordance with the approved drawing.
- Piping between cylinder and nozzles must be through shortest route possible.
- Any deviation in the routing or number of fittings must be approved by the Design Engineer prior to the installation.
- All piping shall be earth bonded. Piping must be reamed free of burrs and ridges after cutting or threading.
- Teflon tape only need to be applied on pipe joints. Tape should be applied on male thread only.
- All pipe hangers must conform to general industry standard.
- For reducing pipe size use only concentric bell reducers.
- Before fixing discharge nozzles blow the system piping free of debris.
- Install nozzles, ensure that correct nozzles types part numbers and orifice sizes are installed in the proper locations.
- Ensure piping and nozzles do not interface with objects in the hazard area.
- Install SINORIX1230 cylinder at the location shown in the drawing observing the safety requirements while handling the SINORIX1230 cylinder.
- Secure the cylinder to a solid structure.
- Connect the pipe system to the cylinder.
Installation of Fire Detection System
- Arrange detection system material inspection and obtain necessary approval.
- Install the control panel and devices as per the approved drawing layout.
- Test the cabling for open, short circuits prior to connecting to devices.
- Terminate the cabling and conduct pre commissioning tests on the system.
Testing & Commissioning Of SINORIX1230 Fire Suppression System
I. Check the panel functions for its proper working
- Power supply monitoring
- Detector line Monitoring
- Alarm line monitoring
- Silence alarm switch operational
- Reset system switch operational
- Evacuate switch operational
- Auto manual select switch operational
II. Check for the field devices
- Ionization Smoke detectors operational
- Optical smoke detectors operational
- Cylindrical Pressure monitoring
- Air conditioning unit shut down
- Damper / Curtain shutdown
- Abort switch operational
- SINORIX 1230 actuator solenoid operational
- Manual release unit operational
III. Check the cylinder accuracy
- Weight of SINORIX 1230 agent
- Pressure of the cylinder
- Leakage test